Laine Magazine Issue 9
This product is currently sold out.
Laine Autumn/Winter 2019 includes:
- 140 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- An interview with Lavanya Patricella
- A long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- My story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- A column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Munich featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit and lifestyle magazine for knit folks. They cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Due in stock September 2020.